Re: fiberglass poles

At 10:02 AM 4/16/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>anyone know of source for 10 foot fiberglass poles for Yaesu rotors??

SOLID fiberglass rods up to 20 ft length, 10 ft minimum the last I checked,
1.5 inch diameter. 1.5 inches is just fine for GR5400 rotator.

Called Extren Rod. Approx $4.75 per foot.
Call AIN Plastics. Many cities. Try Norfolk, VA. 804-855-0038.

Check UPS for latest regulation on maximum length. Some years ago I had to
have them cut it to 9 ft. for shipping.

ron w8gus.