Re: "It's finished. They launched the satellite."

> about removing the battery for use on Mir is a hoax. I'm listening on
> 145.815 (with a vertical, not the best satellite antenna). I suggest that
> others listen for the satellite as well.

why listen for it? the whole point is not to listen. they want you to. it
should not have been there in the first place. let it be and let's move on to
something really amateur radio related.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees