Re: [WSVHF] V/UHF Operation and Contests (And awards)

Do you know that there is now a County award for VHF and Satellite?
If this info has not gotten around yet,  it's on page 86, April 1999 CQ
magazine.
If anyone is interested, I can put the info on the reflectors to get the
ball rolling!
This, along with VUCC should keep us all busy for a few years of chasing!

73,
John, K6YK
Sat VUCC #10