Want to Trade: WR-90, 4-hole, 4-Port Switches for WR-75 4-hole, 4-Port Switches

I have (6)  WR-90, 4-hole, 4-Port Switches that I would like to trade for WR-75
4-hole, 4-Port Switches.

I also would like to trade the following: WR-75 copper waveguide for WR-62 brass
or copper waveguide, and WR-75 isolators, circulators, or SMA transitions, for a
couple of WR-62 circulators, isolators, or transitions.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO