WR-90, 4-hole, 4-Port Switches

I have (5)  WR-90, 4-hole, choke flanges, 4-Port Switches that I picked up at a
Hamfest on Sunday.  These are used but in good condition.  I have checked all of
them out on the bench and they work well.  These were made for RCA by either
Microlab/FXR, Teledyne, or Trans-Tel.  They are rated at 28 VDC, but work fine
at 24 VDC.  They also have micro switches that indicate which position they are
in.

I am asking $125, ea., shipping included.

73,

Woody
KJ4SO