ST-1 and y2k

Hi all
Since wisp 16 bit isn't going to be upgraded for y2k and we will all have
to switch to the 32 bit version, does anyone know if a 32 bit driver is in
the works for the ST-1 or do all of the users of the ST-1 have to use them
for scrap parts???

Does anyone know if the ST-1 driver will work next year and if so what
programs will I be able to switch to so I don't have to replace it???

I'm sorry if this was already on the list.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail        mailto:n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca