Re: Strange signals on 29.467.

---
The Grace of God and a strong space exploration
and development program is the key to our future on Earth

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:12:06   Peter Rogers wrote:
>	Hi, does anyone else hear strange signals on 29.467 and up.

Peter.  If you have WISP see if the signals correspond with a pass by SEDSAT. I think the Mode A transponder downlink is on that freq.  I would be interesting to know.

Dennis Wingo
KD4ETA

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com