Re: solar terrestrial dispatch

I've never had problems with this page before.  I think something is
wrong with it.  I posted a message on the bb earlier to see if there
was anyone else that was familiar with the page.  It worked for me
yesterday but I guess it's still having some trouble because the real
time solar flux has not been up dated.  Y2K??? HI HI

                                                         de KQ6UP