[Fwd: BULLETIN: STD WEB SERVER PROBLEMS AND A NEW INTERNET ADDRESS]

We are currently experiencing some seb server problems. Attempts to contact
our web server at: http://solar.uleth.ca/solar (or any file within that domain)
may result in a "Forbidden" error message indicating that your client is not
allowed to access the requested object. This problem is ours and we are working
to correct the situation.

These problems are related to our switch to a new year 2000 compliant computer
system. We anticipated some glitches and are working to overcome them. Please
be patient.

This switch to a new computer system has had the side-effect of introducing a
new IP address for the domain: solar.uleth.ca.  The new IP address is:
142.66.3.102. This same address is also valid for the FTP and web server.

Please be aware that your Internet Service Providers' Domain Name Server
machine might not have received the updated IP address for this domain. If your
server has not yet received the updated IP address, you may have problems
connecting to solar.uleth.ca (either via FTP or WWW). You may need to ask your
local system administrator to update the IP address for solar.uleth.ca so the
new machine is accessed. Otherwise, your domain name server machine should
automatically receive the updated information over the next week or so.

User's of our Ge+lert and SWARM software may be experiencing connection
problems due to this change of IP numbers. The problem should correct itself
over time, or as soon as your domain name server receives the updated IP
address for solar.uleth.ca.

Please be patient with us while we iron out these problems. Thank you.

        -Cary Oler
         Oler@Holly.CC.Uleth.CA, Oler@Uleth.CA,
	 Oler@Solar.Uleth.CA, or
         COler@Solar.Stanford.Edu