RE: solar terrestrial dispatch

Ha ha ha..  this one got me.  It says I am not authorized to
view that page.  Too bad you didn't get this one out on the
first of the month!!!

Seriously, it doesn't work for me.  Is it something I did or
just a bad site??

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/