RE: FW: Boycott Swatch

I DON'T KNOW!!!

I was fed some bad information about the SWATCH situation.  Please ignore my
comment....boy do I feel stupid.  (should I admit this??)  I was told that
the company was going to put up a satellite (so far ok) that was going to
transmit on 2-meters (so far so good) time information (nope!) to set the
watch periodically during the day.  Sounded good, I have a clock that does
this and Ziet has a watch that does this.  Being outrageously over-priced I
assumed that SWATCH was going to do something like that.

Kevin, WB5RUE

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those
who can't.

http://www.clarc.org/shot