FW: Boycott Swatch

Good morning folks,

	Monday morning, check E-mail, check in on 75m, and
SURPRISE!!!, an answer from SWATCH.  A real genuine typed
reply from a human in the swatch group.  Somebody out there
is reading the E-mail.  Heck, she had probably read about
10,000 e-mails on the subject to date.

	Of the several I have E-mailed, 4 so far have sent
automated replies, vacation etc... only one reply, which is
contained below.  Do not know if it will do any good, but
somebody there is listening!!!

Y'all have a great Monday!!!

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org