Re: Re: Ham Radio featured on SCIFI channel Cool Tech

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:54:37 EDT, BillWA6ITF@aol.com wrote:

> Very much in the future -- as in 1000 years from now -- complete with a
> one-eyed alien girl and -- my favorite -- "Bender" the alcoholic robot.  I
> think there a bit of a play on words there mayve maybe?????

Yup, in the last episode they refered to Bender as a ham radio and he broke
his antenna off :( Poor guy..... I'm glad he found the antenna or else he
would have had to get a mag mount MFJ <grin>.

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |