Re: Re: Ham Radio featured on SCIFI channel Cool Tech

<< Last week's episode of Futurama, the new cartoon show, also mentioned ham
 radio. For those of you not familiar with Futurama it's on Fox and is a
 cartoon show about life in the future in space and a boy from our time who
 ended up there. It's pretty funny <grin>.

 73 Jeff>>

Very much in the future -- as in 1000 years from now -- complete with a
one-eyed alien girl and -- my favorite -- "Bender" the alcoholic robot.  I
think there a bit of a play on words there mayve maybe?????

de
Bill P. / WA6ITF