Re: Re: Ham Radio featured on SCIFI channel Cool Tech

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:30:48 EDT, Daniel R Messano <ke4rap@juno.com> wrote:

> >Houston time featured Amateur Radio. Desmond, the host, talked about 2-
> >way communication, repeaters and some of the newest radios we have. It

Last week's episode of Futurama, the new cartoon show, also mentioned ham
radio. For those of you not familiar with Futurama it's on Fox and is a
cartoon show about life in the future in space and a boy from our time who
ended up there. It's pretty funny <grin>.

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |