Re: Ham Radio featured on SCIFI channel Cool Tech

>I was watching Cool Tech and the April 11 episode at 9:30am - 10:00am
>Houston time featured Amateur Radio. Desmond, the host, talked about 2-
>way communication, repeaters and some of the newest radios we have. It
>might give amateur radio a boost. On their web site ( http://tv.cnet.com
>select Cool Tech and todays show. They have links to Yaesu and ARRL.

Sorry I missed it.  Been waiting for Desmond to do a show on amateur
radio.  The one week I forget to watch it... :)

In checking his Bio on the CNET web site, several months ago, it
mentioned that not only is he a licensed ham (KC6VHG, I think), but he is
ACTIVE.  Apparently he carries an HT wherever he goes.

Good deal!

73, de Danny

Daniel R. Messano

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]