Re: BOYCOTT SWATCH mir beacon???

Quoting Michael P. Olbrisch (kd9kc@whc.net) [990409 22:52]:
> Since it will be on the MIR frequency, and MIR should be in packet
> mode, and overhead at the same time, and I have about 3.2 KW erp,
> I do not believe any of the 2.xx million residents in the El Paso/
> Juarez area will get much out of it.  Maybe Dave, N6CO can set
> the beacon on MIR to sent BOYCOTT SWATCH every 10 seconds or so!!!

Oh yeah, jamming the Swatch satellite is recomended.....

This thing has you folks burning up. Turn off your Ham rigs and log off
the Internet and go outside and enjoy a nice walk. There are a few
million things you can do that require neither radio nor computer. Get
in touch with them.

Your blood pressure is boiling and some of you are sounding downright
delirious...

Vy 73,
--
jeff, n9avg