BOYCOTT SWATCH mir beacon???

Since it will be on the MIR frequency, and MIR should be in packet
mode, and overhead at the same time, and I have about 3.2 KW erp,
I do not believe any of the 2.xx million residents in the El Paso/
Juarez area will get much out of it.  Maybe Dave, N6CO can set
the beacon on MIR to sent BOYCOTT SWATCH every 10 seconds or so!!!

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.