RE: is it true?

Yes it is true!  Now all Swatch needs to do is produce an
Amateur Radio License, and be sure that there is a third
party agreement between every country the messages can be
heard in and the country the message is from.

Is it really?  Or just advertising hype???

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.