International Radio Show

I am the producer of an international radio show, The Houston AMSAT
Net. This radio show is heard in North America on a geostationary
satellite, GE-1 (the Wisdom Channel) and throughout the world live from
our Real Audio server. It is then available after the 1 hour show for the
following two weeks via Real Audio. (Further information in the signature
below). It is a show designed for Amateur Satellite Radio operators
worldwide.

Your desire to use the Amateur Radio Frequencies for commercial use
has drawn a lot of news which we are obligated to report to the Amateur
communtiy. I would like to do a live (or recorded) interview with a
representative of your company on one of our next shows (April 13 or April
20). It airs at 0100Z (which is 8PM local Houston Time, Central Daylight
Savings Time).

Thank you for your time.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Producer, Houston AMSAT Net

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees