XE2YVW new grid !!!

Hi Boys , is a pleasure back again in packet, my e mail was out about one
month, so if you sent some one to me sorry for no answer it.
 Tomorrow I will try to active other grid is DL95 in north of Mexico, is only
one pass to me around 1649 UTC in 4-09-99, please be fast because the time for
me in AO27 is very short, may be the Mananger can give to us more time, just
may be !!!
 All cards for the last month will send next week, sorry about delay.
 I will se tomorrow in Monterrey
 73s de Al
 XE2YVW
 Ps Great to back in AMSAT BBS.