AO-27 in School

>>One last thing....I know Mike appreciated those of you who were standing
by on the bird while QSOs (such as the one I heard with Courtney &
Brook) could take place.  "Yes" there's still courtesy in Amateur Radio.

73,
//Garie  *K8KFJ*
AMSAT #32574

Garie,

I agree 100%.  It was nice to hear and I would say it was more exciting than
making a contact myself.  I am hoping to go to some of the classes at my
daughters school and am already being asked about the satellite by the kids
in her class.  This is a great way to introduce them to the hobby.  I showed
a few of her friends MIR in the sky the other night and they are already
tracking it on their own computers.

Scott

AC3A
Buffalo, NY