UO-11 S-band reception

Hello Amsat-bb

I'm planning to test our 13cm equipment on the UO-11 beacon, to be ready
for the P3D.
Can someone give me the right frequency?
How big is the dopplershift at nominal passes from AOS to LOS?
Using the UEK-3000 downconverter from 13cm to 70cm, and a 70cm diameter
parabolic dish. 11cm deep.
The antenna is a 2.5 turns helix.
How accurate should the dish be pointed to the satellite, because my
tracking system is not looking at a
few degrees.... Will I receive a good signal from UO-11?
Is AO-16 (will DO-17) still transmitting in the S-band.. if so, what's the
frequency?
I would be very glad for some good advise, this band is totally new for me.
Best 73 from ON1DLL and ON6MP

please reply on ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG or UO-22, KO-25.