Why?

With all the talk about SWATCH here lately I find myself asking a question:

Why the heck does the world need 'Beat' time?

I always thought UTC did a pretty darn good job of keeping all of us, no
matter where in the world we are, synchronized and on schedule.

I just wish I had been smart enough to come up with a idea for a new 'time
scheme' and then commercialize it!

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |