Swatch

I'm still wondering if it has occurred to the Swatch people
that, even if their totally misguided project sends messages,
people will still require somewhat specialized equipment
to receive them. It also requires somewhat specialized skills
to figure out when a satellite will be in the sky to decide
when to listen.

No, I'm not posting this in the Swatch web site. I don't want
to give anybody ideas...

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: FN03gs                pied a terre..."
                                   - Hospital/Shafte