Re: Swatch beginning to buckle from pressure?

>Its 1:30 AM Los Angeles Ca.on 8 April.  I just visited the Swatch AG beatnik
>website to read whay you people have posted.  Well, someone else was there
>first and appears to have spammed their site in the name of some anti swatch
>group.

Swatch quickly put a stop to all the spam.  It was deleted in short order and
messages are now limited to 1000 characters.  Somebody at Swatch is definitely
paying attention to what is being posted and feels the opinions presented are
important enough to warrant a quick fix (within the hour) to stop the nonsense.

-Mike, KB8YHV