Re: Swatch beginning to buckle from pressure?

>Its 1:30 AM Los Angeles Ca.on 8 April.  I just visited the Swatch AG beatnik
>website to read whay you people have posted.  Well, someone else was there
>first and appears to have spammed their site in the name of some anti swatch
>group.

I don't know what this moron is trying to prove, but he has effectively blocked
anybody elses comments from being viewed.  If the offender happens to be a
member of this group (I would like to believe not) and manages to read this,
I would like you to know you doing much more harm than good.  This is
definitely not the way to achieve anything. GROW UP!

-Mike, KB8YHV