Re: Swatch beginning to buckle from pressure?

Its 1:30 AM Los Angeles Ca.on 8 April.  I just visited the Swatch AG beatnik
website to read whay you people have posted.  Well, someone else was there
first and appears to have spammed their site in the name of some anti swatch
group.

Somehow, I do not think that this is the correct message to send.  All it
will do is to make the managers at Swatch more committed than ever to go
ahead with the project -- not abandon it.

I do not like what Swatch and the Russians are doing -- but I truly detest
'spammmers' -- no matter the excuse that they use to spew their cyber-garbage.

Might I suggest that we as mature men and women totally disassociate
ourselves from those cretins who use our problem with Swatch as a lame excuse
to deposit spam-mail on the Swatch website -- less we be judged at the same
level of low esteem in which they will be held.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
Newsline

<<
 Check out http://www.swatch.com

 Their homepage now sports the beatnik satellite wearing
 a frown and asking the question "Should we send your
 messages into space?".

 They are now actively soliciting comments on the mission.
 If you haven't voiced your opinion yet, it seems the company
 is willing to listen.

 -Mike McCarty, KB8YHV
  Yigo, Guam