Re: AO-10 & PSK

"Peter A. Klein" writes:

snip
> I don't know precisely
> what PSK's AFC drift limit is.  Has anyone tried PSK on the birds yet?

AO-16 and the other 1200bps microsats use PSK on their downlink and I use
a DSP-2232 for these with manual tuning (watch the bar and retune before
the signal reaches the edge). It works ok. I guess its gonna depend on
what DSP you use and its software more than anything else so YMMV.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188