Re:Swatch-sat ...

 Dear Rob and the Amsat-US Group:
    <This may sound dumb but> I have an idea on how  to help put pressure
on Swatch and the RSA.  All of us should contact one or more of the news
orginizations (CNN, CBS, ABC, etc) and tell them about our protest<they
will love it>.  The info us hams give to the media should help stop this
Beatnik  from broadcasting ads.

Keith Thews
kthews@juno.com