S-Band signals.

	Hi out there, I have put my dish up and the SSB downconverter, now I need
to check
if it works, I listened for AO-16 and heard nothing, good pass,1911-1926
UTC, 6 april
 62 deg el, is it operating, the ANS said operating normally, did they mean
all of it??

	Maybe I was listening in the wrong place, am I right in assuming that
2401.1428 would
translate to 145.1428?? plus or minus doppler, going to listen for UO-11
this afternoon on the
2257-2304 pass with 76 deg el, so 2401.500 should be 145.500 ?? right ??

	Any comments on birdies, frequency feed through, I can hear some sigs,like
packet and one FM
signal.

Thanks es 73 Peter VE7AHX.