Registered Trademark

Well Swatch has not talked to my relatives to get authority to
register the trademark  BEAT .

What is the telphone number of that McDonald's corporate
attorney that lives south of me in Oakbrook, IL ?

Gregory J. Beat
AMSAT-UK, AMSAT-NA
W9GB

of course my relatives in Alsaice (France) may have given permission.