Swatch, etc.

This is a shame. Done right, this could have been excellent
publicity for ham radio, not to mention getting some money
for this and future projects.

It has not been done right.

*Somebody* has to pay the bills. I once suggested that
the project I'm involved in here at UofT could benefit
greatly from a Coke-vs-Pepsi bidding war...and was
completely serious about it, too.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: FN03gs                pied a terre..."
                                   - Hospital/Shafte