Folks, my personal opinion is don't even bother to listen for it. I'ts a
shame after all the work Amsat-F did and the the Russsians change things.
Next time anything is to be launched.... we will just have to make sure it's
dedicated for amateur use only. Before we know it, it could even end up like
TV you would only be able to qso in between commercials hi hi. 73 de Scott
                *           Scott Smith (VE6ITV)         Grid    *
                *                Box 4462               DO24OG   *
                *            Barrhead,Alberta                    *
                *             Canada  T7N1A3                     *
                *   Amsat Area Coordinator                       *
                *   Amsat member:   #29686                       *
                *   Phone:  1(780)584-2517                       *
                *   E-mail: ve6itv@amsat.org                     *
                *   AX.25 :ve6itv@ve6itv.#bhd.ab.ca              *