[Off Tpoic] Alinco DJ-F1T

Sorry I'm off topic but I have acquired a Alinco DJ-F1T HT for free and
after rebulding the battery pack, it now works :) I can use the VFO to
transmit, but for the life of me can't figure out how to program the memory
channels. I was wondering if anyone on the list has one of these HT's and
might be able to guide me through the programming steps? Many thanks in
advance!

73 Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |