ICOM IC-Q7A

Hello All!

I need information about ICOM's model IC-Q7A. I went to the ICOM web
page but couldn't find the info about this model. Does it have DTMF,
display, 5 Watts output, what type of batteries does it use? TSQ,
DSQ? Approximate dimentions? Any special features? General impressions
about its performance?,etc.

I really need this information as soon as possible and will be
thankful to any prompt responses:)

Many 73s de LZ2CAG, Alex, Bulgaria  grid KN23XU