Re: (Fwd) Well, Maybe One More!

ahh but you can do one better then that!

I would encourage EVERYONE to send swatch a .WAV file about how they feel!!

you can go to http://www.swatch.com/beatnik/send.php3 and fill in their
"send a message to space" thing and well, I say tell them what you think
about them doing this over ham radio ( as well as sending them a letter)

I'm sure if they get a few thousand of these type of WAV files they might
rethink this..

also, you can post your comments to:

http://www.swatch.com/internettime/comment.php3

-Chris