Yaesu FT726R. CW.

	Hello, I am trying out a FT 726R for a friend and seem to have a problem
with the CW.

CW is fine on each band, 2 meters and 70 cm when used individually but when
used in the SAT
mode, pressing the PTT puts a carrier on whenever the key is plugged in [no
the key is not
shorted, it works fine in the single mode] or even when just a jack is
plugged in.

	Is there something I am missing?? I couldn't find anything in the manual,
also they say
that you can save any mode in memory, I can't seem to do that either, I can
save normal repeater
modes etc. but not in SAT.

Thanks es 73 Peter VE7AHX.