ISS VISIBLE?

Hi all,
I was just wondering if the International Space Station is visible with
the naked eye during the pre-dawn and post sunset passes. I assume that
it will be quite easy to see once all the modules have been assemble. But
what about now, with just 2 or 3 modules? I haven't had a chance to get
out and look yet. 73 de Doug KA8QCU
ka8qcu@juno.com