Phase-3D fund raising efforts:

In this latest effort to raise funds for Phase-3D, as in
anything, we've had our share of curmudgeons and avid
supporters.  And, thats good.  Many of you though have been
before and I'm sure should be thanked once again, for your
sincere personal interest and continued support of AMSAT's
latest project, Phase-3D.  You know who you are, and thats
really all that matters.  Lets keep our fingers crossed for
a successful launch and activation of this truely
multinational effort...Catch you on the birds.

73 de Steve
K5PK