Re: GPS suppression

-- [ From: Don DeJarnette - Simplecom * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Selective Availability has been in effect for years but in our experience is
not implemented unless there is an on-going military conflict. President
Clinton made an announcement about a year ago that re-iterated this. We
operate handheld civilian units and DGPS at the Geological Survey.

73 de Don KC4YRT