Article on Satellite Operation

For those that are members of ARRL and can access the members only
site, I have an article that came out in the current edition.

Check it out. It is about operating satellites with an ht.

For those that do not have access to the members only area, email me and
after several weeks, I will make it available to you.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg