UHF antenna for satellite

G'day,

I am writing in to request for some information such as radiation
pattern, impedance and feeding method on the UHF antenna system that was
onboard the latest AMSAT microsatellite.

Well, I suppose AMRAD-OSCAR 27 uses 70 cm for transmitting. Any idea of
how to get hold of the technical information for such antenna? I suppose
I am interested generally in antennas which are suitable to be fitted
onboard satellite (currently being used) in the 70 cm to 105 cm
wavelength.

Thank you very much in advance.

best regards,
Stanley