CI-V Rotor Control Interface

Hi All,

	I have rewritten the firmware of my PIC Microprocessor Rotor Control
Interface to receive positioning commands from the host computer thru a
CI-V bus. This is particularly useful for Icom rig users as the interface
can now be attached to the same CI-V bus as the rig, using a single serial
port to control the rig and the rotors.
	Control is like setting the frequency of an Icom radio (command 05h).
Specify KHz as elevation angle and Hz as azimuth angle, ie. 180360Hz would
set 180deg.el. and 360deg.az. The bus address of the device is DDh.

	I have updated my WiSP DDE Client software to support this interface (ver.
1.9). Now it can be setup to use the same serial port to control the radio
and the rotors.

	Details, sources and HEX files at the web page:
	http://www.chasque.apc.org/franky
	under 'zona de archivos' link.

	73 de Fernando, CX6DD.