MSPE TNC Startup

Hello, Roy.  I'm Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL.

> On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Roy wrote:
>
> You can create a text file named MSPE TNC Startup.TXT with the
> commands you want sent to the TNC.  Put the file in the satellite
> directories.  When MSPE is started, those commands will be sent
> to the TNC.  You can also make a file named MSPE TNC Exit.TXT
> to reset the TNC when MSPE closes if you need this done.

I put the files 'MSPE TNC Startup.TXT' and 'MAPE TNC Exit.TXT',
but the commands are not sent to the TNC-241(Tasco Japan).
So, I send now the commands to the TNC by other program.
Why the file don't send the commands to the TNC ?

Name : JE9PEL/Mineo Wakita
Mail : je9pel@jamsat.or.jp
URL  : http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/
QTH  : Yokohama Japan,  GL:PM95TJ