Tech info wanted on IC821h

Hello all and thanks for reading,

I'am looking for the adjustment points of the Icom IC821h,
there are only a few points mentioned in the instruction manual wich came
with my IC821h but I'am looking for the other variable resistors & coils on
the main unit board of this rig.
It seems that my FM deviation is low when using AO27 but it seems OK
during earth contacs so I'am want to try to adjust my FM deviation.
Also the S-meter seems verrrrrrry slow on 70cms and finally I'am having big
problems with my 70cms output (most of the time nothing at all in both FM
& SSB)
So I hope some one outh there can sent me a copy of the MAIN UNIT
adjustment points as a JPG or GIF to my email adress:  pe1knl@amsat.org

Or just tell me the (most importing) points via this email-group.

			Thanks in advange, 73's de Frank pe1knl@amsat.org

               Radio Amateurs do it on long distance
       VRZA Kagerland HOMEPAGE: http://www.pi4kgl.demon.nl