Re: HP Calculator Track?

Thank's for responding.  You were correct about the eccentricity for
ao-10, but I found another bug when converting keps from my source of
keps (nasa.all,amsat-na.)  Ao-10,fo-20, and 29 have a negative sign for
decay.  All of the satellites that convert
 did not.  I changed these signs and the calculator took all except
ao-10.  I followed your advice and was able to get ao-10 to load.  It
seems like we have discovered two problems.

                                                       73's de KQ6UP