Has "Melissa" (attachment) hit any of you yet?

Dear Amsat, IRL, and Conrail Talk Lists,
    I know that a lot of you don't like to hear about e mail worm
attachments, but here is another e-mail attachment worm notice that is
going around.
    According to the AP wire and CNN radio, there is an attachment called
"Melissa" that is supposed to affect some computers (those with WIN 97)
this week.
According to WGTO's Shannon in the Morning, the attachment, if opened,
will create e-mails that have URL's to Porno sites.

    I am wondering if anyone has been affected by this publishised
worm/attachment?

Keith Thews