HP Calculator Track?

I'm having trouble uploading kep files from my computer to my HP-48GX
calculator.  I convert the keps with the program that came with the
hpsat tracker.  I guess my calculator is rejecting some of the keps.  It
does not take keps from ao-10,fo-20,and 29.  This seems very strange to
me.  I have tried two different interface programs and they do not work
in either program.  One of the programs is in spanish, so I cannot read
the error message, but the other says that the program received an
unexpected packet.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

                                                      73's de KQ6UP