Re: [sarex] MIR SSTV ..??

Hi Jean-Michel,

It is my understanding that it is up to the crew what mode is in operation and
when they switch over. They are very busy up there and the change over does
require a certain amount of time to perform so if they don't have the time or
the inclination it doesn't happen. it's not merely a matter of throwing a switch
as they float by.

I don't think we have any right to complain if one mode or another is not there
when we want it to be, it is simply the luck of the draw. What's there is there
so be happy with that.

73....Eric VK2KUR